The following information comes from federal, state and county sources.
Click on the type of information desired from the list that follows.
NEW! Find Census data for your neighborhood (down to the Census Tract level) using Census Explorer. Topics include: Population, education, median income and more.
2020 Census: No Time to Lose
Please click on the images for a larger view.
Census Boundary Maps
- 2010 Census Tract Boundaries
- 2010 Population Density
- 2010 Voting Age Population
- 2010 Hispanic Population Percentage
- 2010 Housing Vacancy Percentage
- 2010 Median Household Income
- DOF City/County Population and Housing Estimates
- Population Projections for California Counties
- 2010 Ventura County Census Profile
- 2010 Population, Race and Housing Units by Census Tract
- 2019 American Community Survey Profile
What is the American Community Survey (ACS)? Click here for information.
- 1910-2010 Interactive U.S. Census Maps: State Population and Apportionment
- 1990 and 2000 Race and Ethnicity Distribution
- Historical Census Populations for Ventura County 1850 - 2000
- Ventura County QuickFacts from U.S. Census Bureau