The CHB meetings are held as needed on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month at 1:15 p.m. Unless noted otherwise, CHB meetings are held online using video conference and teleconference formats. Instructions for attending the meeting and providing public comment are listed in the posted agenda. For time and location information for special meetings of the CHB, please refer to the posted agenda.
- Exhibit 1 – Proposed Mills Act Contract
- Exhibit 1, Contract Exhibit A – Legal Description
- Exhibit 1, Contract Exhibit B – List of Significant Character Defining and Historic Features
- Exhibit 1, Contract Exhibit C – Mills Act Minimum Standards for Maintenance, Use, and Preservation
- Exhibit 1, Contract Exhibit D – Mills Act Ten-Year Rehabilitation Plan
- Exhibit 2 –Historic Resources Report
- Exhibit 3 – CHB Resolution No. 2022-9
The next scheduled Cultural Heritage Board Meeting is June 27, 2022.