PLEASE NOTE: This service is temporarily suspended to expedite the processing of existing applications. We apologize for any inconvenience. The scheduling of phone appointments is expected to be resumed shortly. The Planning front counter is now open to the public on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays from 8 AM – 4PM.
Make a Phone Appointment with the Planning Division
Planning Counter Services – Schedule an Appointment with the Planning Division
Appointments are scheduled Monday through Thursday in the mornings and afternoons to allow the public to speak with the Planning Division staff.
All appointments are set as phone appointments by default, but video conferencing is available by request using the agency’s video conferencing platform.
Below are a list of topics that can be addressed in an appointment:
- Questions About A Property in the Unincorporated Area of Ventura County
- Submitting a Zoning Clearance for Construction/Demolition
- Submitting Corrections for a Zoning Clearance Previously Submitted
- Submitting an Application for a Tree Permit
- Submitting an Application for a Permit for a Wireless Communication Facility
- Getting a Home Occupation Permit
- Submitting a Zoning Clearance Tenant / Change of Use in a Commercial or Industrial Building
- Discussing Preparation for Discretionary Permit Submittal
- Submitting a Discretionary Permit Application
- Submitting an Application for a Lot Line Adjustment
- Addressing a Violation on a Property