The Planning Director Hearing constitutes the final public hearing for land use entitlements that require Planning Director approval. The case planner generally conducts hearings, and following the meeting the Planning Director approves or denies the project and imposes any necessary conditions.
Decisions of the Planning Director are appealable to the Planning Commission. Planning Director Hearings are held on Thursday mornings in the Santa Cruz Conference Room of the County Hall of Administration.
Planning Director Hearing - December 20, 2018
- BM PL16-0012 Staff Report and Exhibits 2 through 7 - Maps, Site Plans, Geomorphology of Sespe Creek
- BM PL16-0012 Exhibit 8 - Reclamation Plan
- BM PL16-0012 Exhibit 9 - Initial Study and MND Addendum
- BM PL16-0012 Exhibit 10 - CUP 4185 MND
- BM PL16-0012 Exhibit 11 - Conditions of Approval
Archived Planning Director Hearings