Solid Waste Program Notices
In compliance with Sections 21660. and 21660.1 of Title 27 of the California Code of Regulations, the Environmental Health Division acting as the Local Enforcement Agency (LEA) for solid waste facilities and operations, and the applicant (operator), are required to prepare a temporary public notice of new solid waste facility applications and proposed changes to the Report of Facility Information (RFI). Click the following links to view current applications.
- Ventura County Regional Sanitation District - Toland Road Landfill, Report of Facility Information (RFI) Amendment - Public Notice POSTED 7/21/2022
- Simi Valley Landfill and Recycling Center, Report of Facility Information (RFI) Amendment - Public Notice POSTED 5/6/2021
- Gold Coast Recycling, Report of Facility Information (RFI) Amendment, Accepted Complete and Correct 2/10/2021 - POSTED 2/16/2021
- Toland Road Landfill Solid Waste Permit Revision
- Toland Road Landfill, Permit Revision Application - Accepted 1/29/2021
- Notice of Substitute Public Meeting for Toland Road Landfill Permit Revision - 3/16/2021
- VRSD Documents for Toland Optimization Plan - link to Ventura Regional Sanitation District website
California Accidental Release Prevention (CalARP) Program Notices
Pursuant to Title 19 of the California Code of Regulations, Section 2745.2, the Risk Management Plans (RMPs) listed below are available for the required 45-day Public Review and Comment period. To view the full RMP, please call the Environmental Health Division at 805/654-2813 to schedule an appointment with someone from the Hazardous Materials Section.
- There are no CalARP RMP notices in Ventura County at this time.