Each month, the Planning Division prepares a report and map of all the major discretionary projects (Zone Changes, General Plan Amendments, Subdivisions and Land Use Permits) that are currently in process or have recently been approved within the last six months. They can be accessed by clicking on the links below. For questions regarding a specific project, please contact the appropriate Case Planner listed in the report.
- Approved Projects - June 2022
- Pending Projects - June 2022
- Pending & Approved Projects Interactive Map (updated monthly)
- Map Application Instructions
- Map Application Video Demonstration
- Citizen Access
VC Citizen Access is a web-based public program that displays real-time data stored in the County’s land use database.